Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Should I get a Mazdaspeed3?

This will be my first car. I've been saving money for a long time, and I have enough to get it with a little help from my parents.





I'm deciding between this, a civic Si, or a Mazda6.





Any suggestions?
Should I get a Mazdaspeed3?
Yes. 0-60 in 5.8. Stupendous Built Quality, Amazing Styling, A Good Value. What is there not to love? the Civic SI looks too much like a regular Civic, and the Mazda6 is too generic.
Should I get a Mazdaspeed3?
yes





but check with your insurance company first





some are charging more for speed versions.
Reply:Buying a high performance car as a first car is a huge mistake. Your insurance premiums will be huge, and you're likely to hurt yourself worse when (not if, when) you wreck it. My first car had 135hp and me and my brother still took it over 110mph way too often.





The regular Mazda3 Sport is plenty sporty and fun to drive. It also gets better gas mileage and will be cheaper, especially since you'll have an easier time finding one used. Why don't you prove that you're actually responsible by not getting the fastest car you can (almost) afford.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting