Friday, November 6, 2009

Can I trade in my 07 Civic Hybrid I bought 6 months ago for a leased car?

The payments are high and I could get a leased civic that gets almost as good of mileage with a cheaper monthly payment. I'm no car salesman so can anyone help me out?
Can I trade in my 07 Civic Hybrid I bought 6 months ago for a leased car?
You are digging bigger and bigger hole.





When you bought a car just 6 months ago, you lost somewhere between 20% to 30% of the car value. And buying another car on top of that...





===





Your best bet would be to try and get a personal loan or home equity loan (student loan if you are student), etc. and "refinance" this current loan. Unlike a home refinance, cars are NOT really refinanced. The most you can do is to try and pay off the current loan with another loan that has





(1) better rates,


(2) lower monthly payment rate


(3) more deductible on the tax return.








Good Luck...





P.S. leasing is one of the worst things you can do. The best way to save money is to buy a car and hold it and squeeze every penny's worth of value before selling it. It seems like you haven't done much research. If you are not the kind of research person, ask a friend or family member for advice. But don't just sign a large contract (lease) without being more informed.
Can I trade in my 07 Civic Hybrid I bought 6 months ago for a leased car?
You must be informed when going to trade in your car to a dealership. If you are not certain of the value then you can be at a disadvantage.



Dont be suprised if a dealership makes a terrible offer. It's really easy to get a quote online to see how much your car is worth. I have recommended http://tradein.123thebest.info - Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting