Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm thinking of buying a motorbike but have no experience. What's a good start and what should I look for?

I've heard you should start on a 600cc - what's a good starting road bike for a beginner and what should I look for if buying second-hand?
I'm thinking of buying a motorbike but have no experience. What's a good start and what should I look for?
I'd suggest buying a used bike of 250cc or so. If you don't put TOO much money into it you won't be worried about scratching it. Then later you can resell it %26amp; trade up to something bigger. Of course it depends on your size %26amp; comfort, too. My 6' 2" boyfriend likes my 250, but it's not comfortable for him for long.





Any used bike you should get checked by an experienced motorcycle mechanic; it will be worth any fee they might charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting