Friday, November 6, 2009

Victim of on spot delivery...what should I do now? HELP!!!!?

The dealer allowed me to take home the car without my financing being finalized and approved by the bank. To show that I do have proof of income, I sent in current and past copies of personal checks issued by my boss. Now the dealer contacts me and say that my financing will NOT get approved unless I provide a paystub, of which are NOT issued with my employer. I paid a downpayment, and most likely I have been a victim of "spot delievery."





Question is: can I get my money back (given I send the car back) if I do not get the financing I agreed and signed on to?
Victim of on spot delivery...what should I do now? HELP!!!!?
Legally, yes you should be able to. They may be able to charge you for the use of the car, however, so you might not get it all back.





And unless your employer is not running a legal business, they should be able to provide you with SOME form of proof of income.
Victim of on spot delivery...what should I do now? HELP!!!!?
i think so
Reply:You were not a victim, you were an active participant. You knew you did not have final approval for the financing, and you knew you did not get regular pay stubs (and I'm guessing did not tell the dealer).





See if you can return the car and get your money back, then start over. Get approved for financing and THEN find a car. Anyone who does it the other way around is asking for trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting