Friday, November 6, 2009

Has anyone bought a car from Mr. Repo? Im looking for a reliable and cheap car.?

sometimes you can get a deal from a repo office. like anything else you have to use your noodle.
Has anyone bought a car from Mr. Repo? Im looking for a reliable and cheap car.?
I got my first car off a government auction. Cost all of $1800 I think but then that's all I could afford. I've still got it in my garage as a sign of 'those times'. Don't use it anymore.





Try a combination of Craigslist + repo car auctions to get a cheap car. It works for the short term.
Has anyone bought a car from Mr. Repo? Im looking for a reliable and cheap car.?
Hello


You can buy Used Cars online.


Here are many websites offers quality used cars


with low price,





http://carworlddaily.blogspot.com/

imitation necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting