Sunday, March 14, 2010

A 95-98 Mercedes VS 00-04 Cavaliers etc.?

Hi,


I am a young guy with a small budget, so to speak.


Now my question would be; Would it be a good idea to get a 95-98 Mercedes over say a newer Cavalier, Sunfire etc?





I can buy a 1997 mercedes c230 for $4500-5000 I haven't heard back from the guy yet, but would assume the KM's would be somewhere between 150-200k.


Or I could get something like a $5000 02-03 Cav with 100k.





I love the class, the comfort etc that comes with a Mercedes - but at the same time am scared an older car is going to die on me. And I'm aware that to fix a Mercedes it takes a bit of a deep pocket.


Whereas the Cav has a lot less KM's, would probably be less to fix etc.





I am only really planning on driving X car for 1-2 years tops, to get used to driving and to basically crash it (seeing as how most first car buyers do). After that year or so I plan on buying a brand new car since I will have some experience.


So the car only needs to last me comfortably 1-2 years.





I would appreciate any info on this,


Thanks!
A 95-98 Mercedes VS 00-04 Cavaliers etc.?
Better really think about how much $$$ you will need to maintain your car. That Mercedes will cost a lot of money.
A 95-98 Mercedes VS 00-04 Cavaliers etc.?
Because you mention "small budget" don't even bother with the Mercedes. Stay with American until you can buy a Mercedes with a new car warranty! Every thing on these cars are $$$.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting