Friday, March 12, 2010

How much do toyota dealers get for discount?

how much do the ppl working @ toyota dealership or any get discounted off the cars if they wanted to buy one cash?
How much do toyota dealers get for discount?
it depends on the model and availability of the car and each dealership has its own guidelines for that. but you do get a pretty good discount. just ask someone from that particular dealership. they should tell you.
How much do toyota dealers get for discount?
You can FORGET getting a deal on a popular car. If you want ANYTHING that sells, you'll pay what any stroke on the street will pay. If you want something nailed to the showroom floor...DEAL.





Now if it's a Ram 2500 V-10 pickup. they'll go behind invoice into holdback JUST to get it off the inventory BUT if I wanted a Prius, (or any car which actually SELLS) I'd pay sticker.





I was talking to a Honda car salesman yesterday, everything at his dealer is discounted except Hybrids.





I work at an HD dealer, if I wanted a VRod, I'd get a deal, If I wanted a Softail Deluxe, not so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting