Sunday, March 14, 2010

I bought an OPC car in S'pore but now i wan to tranfer the car to my fren's name. How do i go about it? Help!

I recently bought an OPC car. Now I going oversea n wud like to tranfer it to my fren's name. How do i go about doing it? This car is under a bank loan now.





What are the things needed for the transfer, what must my fren have and what must I pay to do this? How long must I wait to tansfer??





Anyone got any idea? Can help me out coz I'm really stuck. I really dunno what i shud do or shud i sell it to my fren through an agent? Which is a better option out?





If you have answers pls let me know. I went through LTA website but I dun seem to understand what they are talking about. I really need to know how to go about it as I'm going overseas next month and my fren is ready to take over the car. Would like to complete everything by this month so tat a hugh burden will be off my mind. The car i bought is just abt one month only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting