Friday, March 12, 2010

What's a fast p-plate legal car for <$3000?

I was thinking of getting a Nissan Skyline R31 as my first, but with petrol prices about to reach the $2 mark, I think the 6 cylinder RB30E would be a bad idea for a 'to-be' 1st year apprentice.


My friend told me to get an old corolla with rear wheel drive, cheap to run and you can get it side ways. But the best models are the AE86, which would cost a lot more than 3grand.


Anybody got any suggestions on what would be a fast, Japanese, fuel efficient, reliable and okay looking car?
What's a fast p-plate legal car for %26lt;$3000?
were do you live! in california it is $4.50 a gallon, wait do live in Europe were they price it in liters?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting