Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What kind of car should I buy?

Ok, so I'm in the market for a car, mine is on it's last leg...I'm not looking for something BRAND new, but at least a 2004 or newer. I have no particular make or model in mind, and would just like opinions. What do you like/dislike about your car and why should I buy one like it? Or not? Thanks in advance for opinions.
What kind of car should I buy?
Alright so you could definitely get a Chevy Cobalt SS Sedan. Used ones are under 10K I've seen tons of 'em on ebay and craigslist.
What kind of car should I buy?
I did drove Cobalt for some time. No complaints. Nice car. I had the base version that seemed underpowered. I am sure the SS version more than compensates.





With $12000 budget and say $2000 for trade you should be able to get a Cobalt easy. If you can do your homework %26amp; are hard nosed, you can get an SS for that price.
Reply:Cobalts are very cheap to fix. This is because they are the third best selling car in the US, and the fact that they are made in the US by US Parts.





My current car is a 2002 GMC Envoy and I would NOT recommend it due to gas prices. I get 14 MPG on Mid Grade and Highway. It is not too good, not to mention this cars build quality. Everything in it does not feel too sturdy. At the end of the month, I am expected to get my Audi A5 I ordered in April. You have to treat yourself every once in a while, I guess I just treated myself for the next 6 Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gregory Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting